Domains that empower you to build a brand that truly represents your business, your interests and everything 'CANNABIS' stands for
- Rady Children's Hospital Project - San Diego 2013
- Presentation to Cancun's City Mayor 1991
- Medical Conference in Acapulco 1992
- Latin America's ExpoMedica 1993
- Secretary of Health, Q. Roo, Mexico 2012
- Medical Conference in Central America 2005
You’re invited to watch Green Flower’s brand new hereFREE Video Series that brings the world’s top cannabis growers right to you.
Click here for instant access to the Growers Quest video series.
Inside you’ll discover how the world’s top cannabis cultivators use all-natural techniques to increase quality, maximize yields, and minimize losses.
Specifically in this video series, you’ll get:
1. The real difference between growing organic cannabis vs. using chemicals with Kevin Jodrey from Wonderland Nursery
2. The breeding secrets of Mean Gene from Aficionado Seeds.
3. How to avoid powdery mildew in your garden with Dan Grace of Dark Heart Nursery.
4. Much more...
Regardless of whether you’re a veteran cultivator or you’re just starting out, it’s a smart idea to learn from the best.
But this new video series is only going to be free online for a limited time, so sign up now to enjoy this invaluable wisdom.
Get instant access here,
Carlos Ayala 420Executive.today
P.S. For the first time ever, many of the world’s most legendary cultivators are opening up their knowledge and wisdom to you.
Powered by SouthFloridaTelecom.com LLC
Our Digital Footprint reaches far and beyond. For example, as with the search for "Marijuana is Medicine" which is worth $17 per online visitor, our Platform serves ads for this category via various extensions including the .co, .net, .us, .today, .life and .xyz.
If Google were to allow advertising for cannabis or marijuana, searches like "Smoking Cannabis Effects" would cost you $6 per online visitor, "Medical Cannabis Research" almost $9, "Best Marijuana Stocks 2016" about $12, "Closest Marijuana Shop" $15, and Cannabis Banking, Cannabis Opiate Withdrawal Clinic would cost you $20 per click or online visitor and Opiate Addiction Treatment over $35 per click or online visitor.
Welcome to Dealzer.com affiliate dashboard. Your Referral Link: http://dealzer.com?afmc=eh
JOEL STEVENS 290 CHURCHILL ROAD SALT SPRING ISLAND BC V8K 2R3 CANADA firstname.lastname@example.org
Referral Link http://medicalcannabisaccessories.myshopify.com?afmc=2u
Powered by SouthFloridaTelecom.com LLC
Marijuana Private Equity Firms such as MedMen from Los Angeles, MJIC, Tuatara Capital, Seventh Point and Poseidon Asset Management, are available for those seeking to capitalize on this emerging industry. Also, Peter Thiel, co-founder of Paypal, has made a multi-million-dollar investment in Privateer Holdings, a private equity firm focusing solely in the legal cannabis niche market.
In 1996 Californians approved the Compassionate Use Act, giving doctors broad leeway to prescribe the drug if they determine “that a person’s health would benefit from the use of marijuana in the treatment of cancer, anorexia, AIDS, chronic pain, spasticity, glaucoma, arthritis, migraine or any other illness for which marijuana provides relief.”
Furthermore, California’s Legal Cannabis Industry already surpasses $2.5 billion/year in revenues, according to Canopy San Diego the premier business accelerator for the legal cannabis ancillary market in Southern California as well as Direct Cannabis Network, the leading digital news network focused on the startups, entrepreneurs and innovative companies in the legal cannabis industry.
In addition, San Diego-based publicly traded company Innovative Industrial Properties Inc. has raised $62 million to buy industrial buildings for marijuana cultivation and Medical Marijuana Inc. based in Poway, California, became the 1st public company in the Legal Cannabis and Industrial Hemp Markets.
Download the FREE Video: How to score up to 1,400% gains With "Marijuana Stocks" in 2017. According to CNBC, the legalization of Marijuana could lead to a new $120,000,000,000 per year industry in the U.S. alone.
Most operators are nonprofit collectives that provide medical marijuana to other collective members. Transactions are typically conducted on a donation basis because the sale and distribution of marijuana is illegal in most states that permit medical marijuana.
The US has between 3,400-4,700 marijuana stores, according to Marijuana Business Daily. Revenue for the US industry is $5.7 billion and growing at rate of 25% a year, according to ArcView Group. For more information about Marijuana Stores click here.
Currently the two main ingredients of interest therapeutically are THC and cannabidiol (CBD), found in varying ratios in the marijuana plant. THC stimulates appetite and reduces nausea.
Research funded by the NIH is actively investigating the possible therapeutic uses of THC, CBD, and other cannabinoids to treat autoimmune diseases, cancer, inflammation, pain, seizures, substance use disorders, and other psychiatric disorders.
There are also FDA-approved THC-based medications available with a prescription including Dronabinol (Marinol®) and Nabilone (Cesamet®).
Medical Marijuana can provide relief from the symptoms of hundreds of common conditions and diseases without the side-effects that normal prescription pharmaceuticals may have.
21 de junio
Ancillary sectors of the industry not necessarily touching The Plant may include compliance, consulting, cultivation-related products & services, extraction equipment, lab testing services, media/publishing/events, packaging, payroll, staffing, security and software. I can represent your company through Account Development and Management by going after the rapidly growing number of dispensaries opening in California. I can do this by implementing a Business Development Strategy.
1. Te ahorras dinero: la típica visita a un consultorio médico cuesta $90.00. Si la visita es urgente cuesta $120.00 y si la visita es a una sala de urgencias cuesta $850.00. Cada vez que tu empleado visita un médico por lo general se te incrementa el costo del seguro. Con una membresía a nuestro servicio tus empleados y sus familiares tendrán acceso a un médico bilingüe, incluyendo recetas médicas las 24 horas del dia.
2. Te ahorras tiempo: en promedio, tu empleado se toma libre alrededor de 4 horas en visitar a un médico. Este tiempo se le considera como “pagado” por razones de enfermedad, tu empleado llega tarde al trabajo o extiende su hora de almuerzo. Todo como resultado a una visita al médico. Con este servicio tu empleado estará consultando con un médico en minutos, mientras sigue trabajando si es posible. Además, la receta médica se le envía en forma electrónica directamente a la farmacia más cercana.
3. Mejoras el acceso a servicios médicos: independientemente del tipo de seguro de tu empresa, el poder ofrecerles a tus empleados acceso a consultas médicas en forma rápida, ilimitada y efectiva es clave, sobre todo si tienes empleados trabajando fuera de la oficina, viajando, en el campo, en lugares remotos, etc., o si tienes empleados de tiempo parcial. Si les ofreces a tus empleados acceso rápido a servicios médicos te permite mantenerlos productivos y sanos.
4. Aprovechas las horas facturables: cuando tu empleado no está trabajando te está costando dinero en horas productivas. Es decir, no te produce durante este tiempo perdido, sino que al mismo tiempo se te incrementa la carga de trabajo, tus proyectos se retrasan y como resultado podrias hasta perder dinero.
Currently Google doesn't allow ads to be linked to marijuana or cannabis. Which means Affiliate Marketing is quickly becoming a cost-effective option for generating sales, while providing huge savings in advertising.
Significant investment is going into the digital space, ancillary products and services, including platforms designed to generate quality Internet traffic that converts into sales, without touching The Plant.
Affiliate Marketing online platforms, where money is the driving force of the relationship, are designed to produce customers 24/7. For more information visit CannabisAffiliate.marketing.